The Benefits of LLL Membership
There are multiple benefits of breastfeeding available for both mothers and babies, but did you know that becoming an LLL member can enhance those benefits? Mothers who are members of LLL breastfeed longer because they have the information, education, support, and encouragement they need to enjoy the experience. Membership in LLL is a real bargain when you consider the costs of not breastfeeding! Benefits of LLL Membership:
- Member discounts on conference fees.
- Meet new people in your community.
- Gain self confidence as you learn from other mothers.
- Less worry and stress because baby is healthier.
- Satisfaction in knowing you are giving your baby the best.
- An investment in yourself and your child!
Benefits of Membership for your La Leche League Group
Become a LLL Member!
Membership for one year is $40. To join, download and fill out the form linked below, and submit it to one of the group Leaders. Thank you!